Our team’s goal is to outfit our clients with customized IT solutions and products that meet their specific needs. Our engineers will sit down with you for up to four hours, free of charge, to get to know your company and discuss what challenges you have on your hands so that we can successfully upgrade your network and get you back to work faster.
Let us take care of your IT so you can focus on what matters: your customers
Creating a reliable network is paramount to the success of your business and a top priority of our engineering team.
Unlike the other IT companies out there, we respect your time and your money. We will not pull you into a monthly service agreement; instead, you only need to pay when you need us. For those times, our team provides a wide range of consulting services, including:
- Network Management
- Customized data solutions and backup
- Disaster Recovery
- Cloud migration
- Technical support and patch management
- VOIP / telephone system services
Regardless of your business or industry, Sidium Solutions can build just about any IT network from the ground up. We will handle your basic infrastructure needs and can provide customized solutions for any market. Sidium has built a strong presence in a variety of industries, including:
- Business - Sidium’s team is equipped to grow with your company while providing reliable service throughout your transition. From SMB to internationally-represented enterprises, we are ready to jump right into the conversation and provide you with the right IT network to achieve your goals.
- Construction - We’re prepared to keep your projects on track by optimizing your planning software like Sage Timberline and Viewpoint.
- Financial - Our understanding of the GLB Act’s regulatory requirements has prepared us to manage the data security of both private lenders and credit unions.
- Government and K-12 Education - As a pre-qualified COSTARS-3 supplier, Sidium guarantees efficient services for state-affiliated entities.
- Healthcare - Sidium has been assisting many ambulatory clinics in implementing Electronic Health Records (EHR) to meet the new regulations of the PPACA while also maintaining service through varied management systems such as Epic, GE Centricity, Next Gen, Next Tech, or Modernizing Medicine.
- Manufacturing - Our team has experience with many propriety applications for your sector and can outfit your company with the right equipment and software needed to manage your product inventory
- Nonprofits - We will provide your charitable organization with the reliable IT support that you deserve while offering discounts and flexible payment plans to keep your overhead manageable.