IT Technical Support Specialist
Mid-level Network Engineer
IT services company seeks an experienced, mid-level IT professional to join our client support team. Our team works directly with clients both on-site and remotely to provide the support necessary to keep their networks running efficiently. Position will act as an IT consultant for our client organizations. Daily local travel is required. Service area include Central and Eastern PA, MD, DE, and NJ with most customers based in Lancaster and Berks Counties.
- Install, upgrade, and administer switching, routing, wireless, IP, Server OS, desktop software, and virtualization
- Provide proactive and reactive IT support through Service Desk software and onsite
- Troubleshoot and support existing customer infrastructure including a variety of hardware, software, and site-specific applications used in both SMB and enterprise-level environments
- Analyze system concerns, confidently recommend solutions, and communicate effectively with clients who may have a broad range of technical abilities
- Position requires a flexible schedule to accommodate client needs, i.e. occasional evening, weekend, and holiday hours needed
About Sidium Solutions
Sidium is made up of a small team of highly-skilled and certified network engineers and is known for building strong relationships with our clients. We have a habit of creating or tweaking a job opening to take advantage of certain strengths when we find a great person. Our staff consists of dedicated team members who have a strong sense of humor and respect for delivering the best quality of service.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills necessary
- Working understanding of industry standards and best practices required
- Experience working with technologies from vendors such as Microsoft, VMWare, HP, HPE, Cisco, Datto, Fortinet, and ShoreTel preferable
- Knowledge of Healthcare IT beneficial
Education / Experience
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ hands-on experience in implementation, administration, and support of IT solutions
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Info Systems Technology or related field preferred but not required
- PA drivers license with good driving record required
Salary dependent on experience. Benefits include medical insurance, short-term disability, 401K, personal time off, and paid holidays.
APPLY FOR POSITION
Please read qualifications for position(s) carefully. Successful applicants will need to get up to speed quickly and therefore, we will only consider those who meet all the criteria listed above. Interested candidates may mail, fax, or email resume and cover letter including salary requirements.
390 East Main Street, Suite 101
Ephrata, PA 17522<